Saturday, September 15, 2012

El Chancho


Dear Mummy,

El Chancho, was inspired while breastfeeding my second daughter, Iman Daniella. I could not find a nursing poncho that I was 100% happy with, so I came up with my own design.

The stiff-curved neckline creates a ‘viewing window’ which allows me to peek through so I can keep a tab on my lil’ one discreetly. It allows ventilation so baby is kept cool while she feeds.

This nursing cover has adjustable neck straps and an inner pocket to keep wet wipes, pads and/or pacifiers, which folds in nicely into a pouch that slips in neatly into any bag.

El Chancho comes in 6 colours : Bashful Extrovert, Exploding Factor, Wild Jane, The Misconstrued Saint, The Forlorn Princess and Fun Under the Sun.

Get to know each member of El Chancho and the instructions on folding her via this blog.

Sewn with love,                                                                                                                                               

Daphne

Eleanor by Daphne Iking

No comments:

Post a Comment